Every kid loves chicken tenders! But we're going to elevate them here! We'll also make a pan sauce, saute veggies, and make a fruity dessert.
You will take home all the skills to make this elevated version of one of your favorites to impress you friends and family at home! You will learn how to properly cook chicken and deglaze a pan. You'll create a tasty lemon herb pan sauce, and learn to saute vegetables. We'll finish things off by making a refreshing summer fruit dessert.
- Classes are limited to 12 students with one Chef Instructor and two support staff.
- Each student cooks individually at their own cook top/prep station. No groups.
- Every student will learn every aspect, not just bits and pieces. Hands-on learning.
- Every day, campers will cook a full meal, and usually have leftovers to take home!
- Crispy Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Lemon Herb Pan Sauce
- Sauteed Vegetables
- Fruit Dessert
- Mise en Place
- Kitchen safety
- Knife skills
- Pan Sauce
- Herb Identification
Comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes, and long hair pulled back is recommended.
Parents/guardians may stay for the duration of the class, but are encouraged to sit back, relax, and let the campers work independently.
7-Day Cancellation Policy. Call for Same Day Scheduling
Our recipes use common ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction we should be aware of, please call or email before attending the class. We may or may not be able to accommodate.