Kids Camp Kitchen Assistant
The right candidate will need to be comfortable in the kitchen but does not need restaurant experience. If you are willing to learn our procedures, have a positive, enthusiastic attitude, are comfortable working with kids – this job may be right for you.
Some of the specific duties include:
· Gathering and measuring recipe ingredients
· Basic food preparation (for example, baking potatoes, dicing chicken, making croutons)
· Helping kids during class.
· Cleaning the kitchen cooktops and countertop
· Washing cooking utensils, pans, and dishes in a commercial dishwasher
Shifts runs like this:
· 2.5 hours prior to class: setting up for class (gathering and measuring ingredients, basic food prep)
· 2 hours during class: serving guests beer/wine, washing pans, utensils, and dishes as they become available
· 2-3 hours following class: complete kitchen cleanup
Must be available to work at least 10 of the 11 weeks from the last week of May though the 2nd week of August
Mon-Friday 6:30am - 1pm
Pay: $11-12.00 per hour
Apply online: Kids Camp Kitchen Assistant